Small Claims Actions Attorney in Rockford, Illinois | Marriett Legal

t Marriett Legal, LLC, we can aggressively pursue or defend you against any small claims action. As this area of the law can bring in a wide variety of potential claims, call for a free consultation to see how a skilled lawyer may best serve you.

In Illinois, it is not a requirement to hire a attorney to represent you in a small claims dispute — but it increases your chance of success! If you are pursuing small claims actions in Rockford, Machesney Park, Loves Park, and Winnebago County, consider a free legal consultation with Marriett Legal. Many courts consider snall claims matters to be just that — small. Marriett Legals knows that these issues are quite large to you.

Contact Marriett Legal

To talk to a skilled attorney about legal matters involving small claims actions, contact Rockford based lawyer Marriett Legal at (309) 756-8169 or reach us by e-mail for a free consultation.

308 West State Street
Suite 97B
Rockford, IL 61101

(815) 391-0089

Email here

Get driving directions