Citizenship and Green Cards in Rockford, Illinois | Marriett Legal

f you're recently married or considering marriage and wonder how this can impact either you or your spouse’s immigration status, please give Rockford based Illinois attorney Marriett Legal a call at (815) 391-0089 for a free consultation.

Generally the path to citizenship starts with your Green Card application, otherwise referred to as your i130. This form can be found by clicking on this link.

While these applications can certainly be completed without a lawyer, to ensure that your paperwork is completed accurately and filed properly, seeking at attorney is a very important consideration to make.

Generally after a waiting period with a Green Card and the proper length of time for your individual case has elapsed, then you are free to pursue true citizenship in the United States.

Free Consultation

Contact attorney Marriett Legal's office in Rockford at (815) 391-0089 to discuss your Green Card situation. Alternatively, clients use the contact form above or to the right and we will respond to you within 24 hours. Attorney Marriett Legal has served immigration visa needs for clients in Rockford, Machesney Park, Loves Park, Winnebago County and the surrounding Illinois counties.

Se Habla Espanol. Back to Immigration

308 West State Street
Suite 97B
Rockford, IL 61101

(815) 391-0089

Email here

Get driving directions